Stress is one of the main causative factors of ill health these days.
If one is in this ‘state’ how can we possibly be of use to ourselves let alone to others. Therefore it is our responsibly to ensure that we are taking care of our mind, body and our soul. This is where meditation can come in and save us from this merry go round of negative emotions, thoughts and actions. Meditation will still the mind. Ok I hear you say thats easier said than done when one has deadlines to meet and stressful family members etc which are all outside pressures. However, when you are in this stressed state that is when you need to meditate even more. Meditation will save you form making rash decisions and prevent you from making mistakes as well.
Mental Benefits of Meditation
- Reduction of Stress & Anxiety
- Greater Sense of Inner Peace
- More happiness & flow in your life
- Improved mental & emotional wellbeing
- Heightened connection to spirituality/ better connection to universal energy
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Improves mental awareness, focus and memory
- Better and more restful sleep
Physical Benefits of Meditation
- Stimulates your parasympathetic nervous system, or the branch of your peripheral nervous system helping your body to return to a calm relaxed state. Especially beneficial after we have been exposed to stressful situations or daily stress. When this branch is activated your body can rejuvenate and repair itself.
- Improves respiration
- Boosts immune system by slowing the production of the stress hormone cortisol.
Please see below for our selection of meditations all designed to assist you in your own well-being & spiritual development. Each meditation is original and unique delivered by either Louisa or Paul.
Make sure you will not be disturbed, turn off your phone and enjoy!